Sunday, October 3, 2010

O.B in disguise, in a special place

Do you remember that silly commercial jingle? Anyway... If you are a man trust me you do not want to read this. STOP HERE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. OK ladies. I brought a bunch of stuff with me hat I thought I could not find here, hairstuff, cosmetics, makeup, my most favorite brands that substitutions just won't do etc...Guess what I totally did not figure on would be different as women all over the world have this one thing in common. You got it. This being a very environmentally conscious country they are big into not wasting anything, so all you get for your "personal care" item is what you "need." Getting it where it is going is all on you. Now, I love the environment just like anyone else, I recycle my wine bottles and everything :) but this is where I draw the line. You go almost 20 years one way you just can not be expected to change it up and abandon your delivery driver. So I searched and found the one selection that is not "self delivered" it is not great but better than the alternative, but if you come to visit me do not bring Reeses cups, do not bring chocolate, Motrin or other treasures that other Americans pine for, bring Tampons the nice wonderful environment killing plastic applicator kind. Who would have thunk? I wish I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment