Sunday, October 24, 2010

Are you worried your kids aren't being exposed to enough pesticides or poisons?

I know, as a Mom this concerns me too. How can I make sure they encounter as many toxic things as possible? I would hate for them to be less fortunate than say, our parents, or us on this one. Maybe your not a Mom but you have often wondered...what is it like when a bug bomb goes off, that would be cool to be there and be able to breathe it all in, I feel jipped that I have to leave the room after I set off my bug bomb! No matter your motivation, I have found the solution. Raid Automatic Insect Control System. I checked and I am pretty sure they do not sell this in the States, so yes once I tell you how great it is you can send me $ and I can do a little exporting for you, in exchange for say Tampons or People Magazine. I saw this advertised a few weeks ago and really could not believe it, I actually googled it before I started writing this to confirm it was not serious jet lag hallucinations that dreamed it up. It is fo' real.
Have you seen a continual air freshener where at set intervals air freshener is released, well, this is the same thing except for it releases RAID! Yes just set it and forget it the ad says. The ad also boasts that it works better because it is a mist not a spray, oh good just a fine mist of poison, that is so much more comforting than a spray.

If you are still not convinced you need this product in your life...

Here are the specs
Raid® AutoMatic Insect Control Systems are designed for continuous 24 hour protection against flying and crawling insects.

Why use Raid® AutoMatic Insect Control System?
• Eliminates Flying and Crawling Insects
• Naturally effective protection – contains natural pyrethins
• Set and Forget: 24hr continuous protection
• Fragrance Free


You can buy it for indoor outdoor or professional use I thought you would most want to know about indoor: 


Indoor RangeDesigned for insect control in your family home.
Naturally Effective Protection
Contains natural pyrethrins, nature’s own protection against insects, extracted from chrysanthemum daises. Even small amounts of pyrethrin are enough to kill most common insects.









Formulated with natural pyrethrins
Lasts up to 7.5 weeks or 10,800 bursts
Continuous protection
Effortless: Set and forget
Dispenser releases spray every 7 minutes
DIY pack releases every 5 or 7 minutes and
has low can warning light
Ideal for use in homes offices, shops and
other indoor areas.


Register your interest today!





No comments:

Post a Comment