Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And now for our every night feature movie...

Here at the Medina our TV channels are limited. We get about 12 stations about 11.5 of those are FOX, one is Nick.
24/7 we can watch:
Family Guy
American Dad
Simpsons
Icarly
Spongebob Squarepants
Competitive Darts(seriously, do not take this lightly the competitors are fierce and make pro bowlers look weak, I know I thought that was impossible to do too, they all wear sweat towels around their necks tucked into their shirts ala getting a short haircut)
Old and New rugby depending on availability, when u can't get new old will do!
Old and new cricket same as rugby!

and...the best is every night they show a full length feature movie. The newest film we have watched is Marly and Me but usually they are about 10-20 years old at the newest. A few nights ago was Wall Street, last night was Crocodile Dundee 1 and 2. I make fun but they are always addicting! I had to make myself turn off the TV last night as they were going into Croc D 2, I knew if I let Mick Dundee have me for one scene he would have me until 1 am. The other best thing is when they go to commercial they show a still promo pic for the movie like what you would see on a DVD cover and they play a little baah bumm! this is exciting type of music. I kind of remember networks doing this when I was a kid like the Sunday night movie is...and it was a big deal when it was ET or something cool! If you loved it then come to OZ and you can love it now, complete with commercials!

I am sure there are great offerings if you are fancy and hifalutin and have more than 12 channels but I wouldn't know about all that.

Tomorrow...I will tackle the topic of driving and some really strange things they do

No comments:

Post a Comment