Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My name is Carson but you can call me Jim

Be forewarned this section is all about the funny things Carson and Colin but mainly Carson say...people who will love this section...Nana, Momo, GGI all others proceed with caution.

This morning I was working on teaching the boys their own names and how to answer when someone says what is your name. Over the months they have thought their names were "me" "brother" and Carson thought his name was Colin for awhile. They call each other by their names but will rarely say their own. I asked Carson what his name is and he said "JIM," I said what? HIM? Thinking this was another instance where he thought the pronoun was his name, he said  "noooo JIM" and I asked Colin what carson's name was and he cracked up and said "JIM" I got my Mom on the phone and asked Carson to tell Momo what his name is and again he said "JIM." I asked him in the car and he said "JIM" We only know one Jim and have not seen him in two months, none of his characters on his DVDs are Jim I have no idea where he got this, but it is hysterical.

I was changing Colin this weekend at the park on a blanket on the grass and Carson was all in Col's business as he is fascinated by all things potty. Mike pointed to Col's bottom and said "whats this?" thinking he would say Butt, tushy, etc... he said in a loud monotone voice "BALLS." Daddy was so busted as clearly Mommy did not teach him BALLS! Enough with the anatomy lessons and slang at bathtime puhlease!

He also greeted the cashier at Woolies yesterday by saying loudly Hi, Have a good day! She said, are you having a good day or should I, he yelled back YEAH GOOD DAY BYE THANK U WELCOME!

We taught him see ya later alligator well, he forgot the rhyming part so now he says "bye bye...(pause)... GATOR" He only says this when he is trying to be funny and casual.

"MEENO MEENO"...the twin language war cry. At the museum yesterday Carson could not find Colin and he yelled MEENO MEENO and Colin lit up smiled looked around and yelled back MEENO MEENO! Everytime they yell this to each other they get the cutest all knowing smile. They yelled it to me this AM and I had to break the news that I am not their triplet and I do not know what MEENO MEENO is, wish I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment