Thursday, April 7, 2011

MOMO and BIG DADDY come to my new house!

Lunch at Burnt Orange




Walking with my Big Daddy

Momo has endless patience for reading stories

Funny ad in Manly, Gaddafi in a floral shirt with ukulele, "Like Me, Everything Must Go"

Manly Corso


 Manly Beach with three Manly Men

In Sydney you are never too young for a flat white addiction. 
This was one(really just juice) was enjoyed at The Bower on the walk to Shelley Beach
Sky Safari!!!!



Meow



"Big Daddy, where are du?" See the next blog entry.
CM picked his outfit, this is his favorite shirt, 
when he wears it he tells everyone"I look so coot." Truth to be told it his brothers shirt in size 24 mo. He wants to dress his brother too, and really likes to wear matching outfits so he tries to persuade him to wear the 18 mo. shirt. I hold it up to CH, who is soundly in size 3/4 and sometimes 5, and he emphatically says, "NO, NO too small, I pick other shirt, Mommy." Since he is such a love he always waits until CM leaves the room to make his clothing decision.

Taking pictures of twin toddlers is like herding cats

1 comment:

  1. This entire site is so wonderful ...I await the book (or even the movie!). Given our concern about BD, it is wonderful to see that he is having fun and doing some of the things he loves best. Momo is looking great, on the theory that she'll have plenty of time to rest when she gets beck to Florida! Bali looks wonderful (and well deserved)...Keep it up I love reading (and feeling like I'm sharing in the adventure)!.
    Fondly, Nancy

    ReplyDelete