Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Get busy livin'

There is so much to see in Sydney and admittedly I have been in a routine rut, you know the kind where you do the same thing all the time because it is easy and sometimes you are just too tired/lazy/apathetic to make a big adventure out of every weekend. This rut and it's drawbacks were drilled into my head this weekend when we visited Centennial Park...for the first time in 9 months of living here...how LAME are we?!? Well no more! It is time to get busy livin' and not waste another minute of life down unda! I maybe too busy to blog...naaah...how will I know it happened if I don't blog it?


So...Centennial Park! What a treasure! Seriously, The "Central Park" of Sydney and I just made it here. Again, Lame! Lame LAME OF ME! You could spend all day here or all weekend although I suspect they would frown upon you sleeping here. There is so much to see and do, we ran the FLAT grand circle a couple of times, you could take a pony ride, rent a bike, rent a crazy 4 person bike where two people do the peddling and the little ones kickback in the front basket(so when you tire of pushing their combined 75lbs in the jogger you can change torture methods), play cricket, BBQ, fish, take your dog on an off leash bush walk, play on the multiple playgrounds! I could go on all day, about the things that are available to do! It was great! Crazy Bikes and Ponies are up for our next visits! And I am adding this to my tourists must see list!
Baby Ducks by Chris Gleisner





Federation Way, Moore Park
So, obviously not my pictures, they are way too good to be mine, a picture from their website, but we did see their cousins, the duck family parading around and we saw horses jumping, ponies trotting, doggies swimming and all of nature frolicking! 












No comments:

Post a Comment