Monday, September 27, 2010

Throw down at the "mackers"

Mackers is McD's and it is just as bad as it is in the state, the buildings are just fancier. So, it was an already black day when we decided to stop there for lunch so the kids could burn off some energy after test driving cars, a tedious activity for all! You can imagine my dismay when the boys would not play or eat! And here we were with our awful mackers lunch! Well they would not play b/c there were big kids in the playset way too old to be there and way too big. Well, one 12 ish girl came barreling out and pushed a toddler out of the way and he fell down a few stairs. It made me boil, I mean really you should not be here anyway and to push a little one really??? So I sternly said you girls need to be more careful around the little ones! WELL, newsflash AUSSIE kids are WIMPS! She ran away and hid in the playset and cried for about 15 minutes. I overheard one of her little friends saying she is really upset b/c someone told her off, well thank goodness all old people look the same to 12 y.o b/c they could not remember who was the telling off offender. Nonetheless, we scooped up the kids and hightailed it out before someone could remember that it was the rude American lady. Now, I can never show my face at the Mackers in North Mead, NSW ever again! The shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment