Monday, January 10, 2011

If you wanna ride.... come ride the white horse

Remember that song?

 This is the White Horse Hotel. A GREAT Bar in Surry Hills. A gay bar! Not sure how we missed the clues, you know a giant sparkling stallion on the roof. It was great, the men were all gorgeous, great skin, great hair and impeccably dressed. I mean the bartender had the greatest most beautiful perfect hair. Not perfect in an off putting Bieber Fever kinda way, perfect in a I want to touch it and frame it and put it on a shelf to admire forever kinda way. When will a gay man adopt me and turn me fabulous? I need it desperately! Funny thing, you can not actually sleep at these "hotels" although my parents tried to make a booking at the Hotel Mosman :). It makes me smile everytime I see it.
Sushi here. Delish! 


More drinks here. They had a DJ spinning real vinyl records and the music was so great. American Hip Hop circa early 90's. Think LL(before CSI), Lauryn HIll before she made the fugees mad, you get the idea! I could have stayed for hours. How do young Aussies even know this music? The drinks were GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment