Friday, January 21, 2011

I GO SKOOOOOOOOOL!!!! I WATCH PEEP PEEP

This week brought the first day of school for the boys. I am not sure who was more excited, me or Carson, it was surely not Colin. He tried to act cool and play along but I could tell it was an act. Carson did not even want to brush his teeth for fear his rigorous 15 second routine would slow him down dramatically on his quest to get to school. He wanted his shoes put on while he was eating. He made Colin finish his breakfast on the go. Colin again played along. But I could tell he was apprehensive, his little face gives him away. When we got there Carson ran in, he would not carry his own pack back because he needed to sprint! Colin played along and followed and then came walking up from the back with the most knowing look I have ever seen and then the tears started. Then Carson started crying and apparently he was the tougher one to settle down. The director thinks he was probably expecting his other school(Primrose) and when he realized it was not he was extra sad,(so was I buddy). They eventually settled and had a great day. As it is no Primrose I am not sure what happened through the day. They had a little paint on their clothes so I think they painted, I am sure there was storytime and a nap, I know Colin fed he bunny a carrot. When I asked Carson what he did he exclaimed with great joy..."I watch peep peep." The bathrooms are open. So, yes I am sure he watched peep peep. Education dollars hard at work! In reality he could have spent the day doing only that and I would still be happy!

I GO SKOOOOOL!!!

This is where Car wanted to pose, with the not so beautiful neighboring apartments as his back drop

Gotta eat on the run, the pressures of getting to school on time!

We walked to school! New Thomas backpacks carried the essentials, blankies and the "guys," old doggie, new monkey, you know the entourage.

No comments:

Post a Comment