Thursday, November 3, 2011

WE LOVE SHOO SHI

One of my favorite childhood memories is being able to help “cook.” CH and me are suckers for sushi. We can both eat our body weight in “shooshi.” CH can actually eat more sushi than his Daddy. So one day I had a wild hair and we gave it a go at home. I bought a little kit to get us going and away we went. CM is not so adventurous but he loves rice and loves chicken nuggets so he gave it a good try, I figured a chick nuggy roll is not so different than a tempura roll.


Hmmm...a pinch of salt and it will be perfect!

I can eat all of this "wice?"

The chef is his own worst critic







VICTORY!


NO WAY! Rice and chicken nuggets in one little perfect roll together! YES!


2 comments:

  1. Aunt Carol (and Uncle Jack)November 4, 2011 at 3:17 AM

    How cute! How creative! What a great Mom and the boys activity. You are all just too wonderful and we miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Tell Carson I miss buying our "mixed" box together. I got to eat the cukes and avocado ones and he ate the salmon and tuna. But I do love "wice" just as much as Colin does. I think your favorite thing to make was biscuits with Granny Whitley.

    ReplyDelete