Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oz can still shock

We have lived here long enough now that rarely are we shocked by daily life and the cultural idiosyncrasies in Oz.

Today was different.

Today we saw this...

There are so many things you could say about this...I would love to hear your comments.

One thing is for sure...if I was looking for a marketing professional for my business, I would look no further than the Dunnys R Us Marketing Director.  

I did notice the truck is painted with "Dunny 1" I am pretty sure they meant to put a 2 there.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Too funny! Are those man or woman legs in the photo? The other day I was driving behind a van for a company that sells glass shower enclosures. The van featured a photo of a man and a woman showering together in a very un-business-like way. It totally cracks me up how some things that we consider "crossing the line" are perfectly acceptable in other parts of the world. Keeps it interesting for sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I don't even know what to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Now that I've stopped laughing, I can say that that makes my night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA!!! This is better than the Mobile Dentist I saw in Mosman the other day! :) xx

    ReplyDelete