Friday, September 23, 2011

We Are 3 (almost)


Today was a big day for our family as the boys celebrated their 3rd birthday with friends at Wizzy World. This was the best party ever, in my humble and completely unbiased opinion! To be serious, it was the best because the boys had so much fun with their friends. Watching them have fun is priceless. It was also the best because my one and only job was to bring the cake. The nice people at WW handle everything else, and they put on a great party!
All the hot parties require wristbands

Off to the races!
This must look like paradise to kids
It's good to be king



Ice Cream Cone cupcakes were one of my fav's as a kid,
they did not disappoint the younger generation

NO party is complete without some time in the disco

Or wacky glasses
Or cruisin' with a mouse (or as I have been corrected a KOALA) 
Totally is a koala and I can see it now! duh!

Surprisingly, he did not fall asleep on the horse

CM gave me the best thank you ever when he, unprompted, said,
"Mommy, I love you for making cupcakes." I cried. 
Their loot is patiently waiting for them
 to wake up from a much needed nap, lucky boys!!!
 
Let the good times roll...

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday boys! Love the ice-cream cupcakes- too cute. Now I might be wrong but that looks like a koala not a mouse! Gotta get the aussie animals in there. So glad they had a fun day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic party. Wish we could have been there! Happy birthday Carson and Colin. (where's the Fl. shirt???) See, I too can post comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH Jenny you are so right it is a koala in overalls! DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe my little punkins are turning three years old....Tell them I bet they have some really good "sugar" after eating all those cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The days are LONG, but the years SHORT!
    x

    ReplyDelete