Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Legoland

Legoland is pretty much the most awesome place  for little guys and little guy parents!  This theme park is so great, it is big, treey and leafy, and they could do almost all of the rides! We had an absolute ball! This was one of my top fun things I have ever done with my kids.
I wish we had two days we barely made it through all of the things we wanted to do! We did not even get to go to the Water Park

You just have to go!

I can imagine if you really love Legos it is great for any age, but you gotta really love Legos because the rides are not Magic Mountain-esque, but don't tell the boys that!

























3 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR INCLUDING ALL THE PICTURES--THEY ARE GREAT!!! JUST REINFORCES HOW MUCH WE MISS YOU GUYS--ALL FOUR OF YOU. AUNT CAROL & UNCLE JACK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful day...great pics! Next time maybe they can take Uncle Matty because you know how much he loved Legos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw in the paper today that they are opening a Legoland in Orlando in October 2011.

    ReplyDelete