Monday, September 5, 2011

Did you know?

Did you know that you can order cards on Hallmark.com and "write" inside of them and Hallmark will then stamp and mail them (using a $.44 stamp not a $1.60) to your recipients????? For someone like me who always lets special occasions sneak up this is LIFE CHANGING! 
ABSOLUTELY LIFE CHANGING!
Without Hallmark.com my bday card to UM would be dreadfully late! Thanks to Hallmark.com, it will be early, they say it will be there in 2 days! 2 days! SERIOUSLY! THIS IS AWESOME!

4 comments:

  1. I did know this but totally forgot about it! I did it when we lived in the UK. Now I am going to hop on Hallmark and send Grandma a birthday card! Seriously - her birthday is in 4 days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus...the cards are normal card price...not the Aussie 2X markup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the little things, isn't it? Glad to see you back- I've missed you. xxx

    ReplyDelete