Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shoving a size 12 rump into a size 8 dress




That is how I would describe our moving day. We brought less than half of our "stuff" and it still was almost too too much! The "removalist"aka movers tried to skip out without unpacking one box. I put a quick stop to that but still he "unpack service" would be disgraceful Stateside. All is well that ends well, we are on the road to having our house "put together and livable." And we love our place and we LOVE where we live. Ocean view pics to come!
Tomato Sauce aka ketchup is theee BEST, it also makes a great accessory to any outfit! First night in "new house" meal, fish and chips from Bottom of The Harbor YUM!
He is laughing because he does not have to find room for his toys!

Yes, I did throw up in my mouth when I saw the scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment