Tuesday, December 7, 2010

6 White Boomers goes dark

Today we started our move. I took two carloads of stuff from the Funky Cold with boys in tow, tried to get them to nap at "new beach house,"as they call it, took a quick shower and hit up preschool orientation just to keep the day rockin'. When we got home at 6:00pm, I felt like I completed the Ironman! Maybe I would hit my goal weight if I could get a gig as a mover, that is some serious stuff. I feel like banging my chest and screaming ME STRONG LIKE BULL! Mike took two carloads sans boys after work and I think we just maybe ready to say goodbye forever to the Funky Cold Medina. We can not get internet service for another week so 6 Whites will be Dark until sometime next week! I guess you'll just have to pour over old posts, or catch up on everything you've TIVO'd or read a book or something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment