Monday, February 6, 2012

THE Tennis






Lucky Me! Lucky Me! Pinch Me! Pinch Me! Occasionally life throws you a "Once in a Lifetime Experience." Sitting 8th row at Rafa v. Federer in the Semi- Finals of the Australian Open was a O.I.A.L.E for me. We were so close I got to memorize Rafa's butt pick sequence which he does on every point, I can assure you even the pick is more dramatic in person.

We also got to see the Bryan Brothers(twins) in the Semi Finals and 2012 Women's champ Victoria Azarenka defeat Kim Clijsters in the Semi-Finals.

If you score tickets, all you have to say is you are going to "The Tennis," and all of Oz will know exactly where you are headed!

Oh, and then there was this fabulous 36 hours of fun in Melbourne. Sydney V. Melbourne is a heated rivalry here in Oz so I do not want to come out swinging for either side but I have to say Melbourne is a great city and I can not wait to go back. Oh and if you go, do not pronounce any of the letters past the "Mel" part, for some reason Aussies read the word Melbourne and out comes this whole new word "Melbin."

1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun at "The Tennis". Looks like y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete