Sunday, July 10, 2011

Freshwater Beach

There about 1001 really great spots in Sydney. I feel like I say about 2-3 times a day, "oh, I could live in this place or that place." Freshwater is no different. It's got a laid back surfer vibe and a beautiful beach. It is just another reason Sydney is one of the best cities in the world.

When in Freshwater do as the locals do and just lay back.       



It was a crazy windy day! There were still plenty of surfers out.

Our little thrill game of "run from the incoming waves at the last possible second," finally caught up with us and took down our smallest player. He was too devastated and wet and cold for pics. Trust me it was a scene. I think he was indignant that the wave had the nerve to catch him. 

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! I could live there... get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the Northern Beaches!! Poor little C! One time when he wouldn't be happy with nature! ;-) It would have been quite funny and cute though, despite his upset state. Sorry C! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think Hayden surfs here? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky for CM, we don't have big, scary waves like that in Florida.

    ReplyDelete